21 May 2005

Time Travel Solution

I think I figured out how to work the time travel scene into my novella. In fact, it should help with the overall story development. What's the key? A crazy old editor with a special coin minting press. What year would you like to travel to? Not only will Norman Blakey provide the protagonist with a way to go back in time, but with an ally/guide once he gets there.

My main trouble with the story now is painting an authentic picture of San Fransisco during the Fifties poetry renaissance...

2 comments:

Southern Oregon Animal Sanctuary said...

This website might help you learn more about San Fran in the 1950s: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/San_Francisco_Renaissance

Anonymous said...

Is your novella set in the fifties poetry renaissance? Sounds interesting. Unfortunately I can't help you with what san fran was like then, I've never even been there.
Shannon