14 September 2005

Alice At Bellview

Renee did it!!!

She proposed a production of a play adaptation to Lewis Carroll's classic tale, Alice in Wonderland to the Bellview Elementary PTO, and they emphatically granted her request. This means I have a bit of work ahead of me, because I'm writinng the script.

When was the last time you read Alice in Wonderland, and which version did you read? It's been a quarter of a century for me, plus I've never written a play in my life and only read a couple. But, I'm always up for a challenge and am a great copycat. I start my reread of the book tonight and the script in the next couple days as it's due for review in two weeks.

2 comments:

Theresa said...

If anyone can do it, you can. It's sure to be fab - BU - lous!

Kyle Stich said...

Thanks for the vote of confidence, Theresa and Jimmy.